I just wanted to share my insight on social networking! I love it to a fault. As some of you know I am on twitter as @VAMOE. I also am on facebook. I would post my user name but i have tucked myself so far in the fold i cant even find my damn self! Out of all of the social networks that i have subscibed to, Twitter is the winner!! Hands down. Facebook used to be OK....till my Mom joined.....and then I had to delete her ass cause you are NOT gonna like all my status.try to check me, and ask where I'm at in every picture.Honey, you have to go*****delete*****LOL!
And with all of the social networks i have subscribed to i have talked shit on each one of them. Like my bio states" I am consistent" For some strange reason people try to come at me because I state my opinion. I mean, isn't that the object of it all?Its like, its okay if somebody else speaks their mind but when MONIQUE does it, ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE!!! Do some of y'all feel the same way?
But any who, back to the subject at hand, Social Networking leads to Social Nosiness! And if you say you haven't peeked on someones page, you are a damn lie!! Everybody does it. I used to keep my page private but I said you know, WHAT THE FUCK FOR? People are so damn nosy that they will go through hoops of fire to see what you're talking about and who you're talking to. That's what i call "page whiplash"! And with twitter,everything is mainly subliminal! And I have no problem with it, cause at times I'm very subliminal and I could be talking about something that happened last week that has nothing to do with twitter and i think peoples insecurities get to them and always assume someone is saying something about them.You cant control coincidence.You also cant control that people are dumb and insecure either.Sometimes do y'all think that people join these sites just to be nosy? Cause i damn sure do! Ive had people tell me my whole twitter conversation and their ass are not even on twitter.That should be against the damn law!!
So if you participate in the "social networking" scene....BE SOCIAL....don't just request to follow someone just for the sake of doing it. Speak,say hello,kiss my ass say something! You never know who you're talking to. Because, me personally, i have met some great people that i intend upon working with professionally (not for porn or any thing like that) and social networking has opened up a lot of doors for a lot of other people as well. So put your NOSINESS to use..........
No comments:
Post a Comment