Total Pageviews

Friday, November 5, 2010

A relationship is 1 man 1 woman. Why cant you mind your fucking business?

This topic is something that will be on going especially when people can not mind their damn business. I have been accused of so much in my relationships that i have lost count. And its not just the bitches that tell shit. Its the dudes too! (But i will get to the bitches in a minute) I have often had to tell my man look, he telling you shit about me he probably wants to fuck me. Why else would a dude gossip and "bring a bone". And in my opinion(because I'm entitled to one and this is MY BLOG) that is so feminine for a man to do. Like what will you gain. as a man, by gossiping ans assuming. Check your boxers for a vagina cause you have a terrible female trait!

And for the females that feel the need to chime in on someones relationship, exactly, who the fuck are you? And most important, why the fuck do you feel the need to worry about what I'm doing, or what you THINK I'm doing.

Prime example......I recall one evening I was in a bar just having casual conversation with a young man. No numbers were exchanged. Nothing at all!! Fast forward to one week later(let them tell it)...I'm in a relationship with this young man.we're in love and some more shit. NOT i don't even have his fucking phone number!!.....this is a classic case of "signify to testify". So i have caught a "cheating charge" and I haven't done anything!  Bartenders need to pour drinks an stop pouring out fucking lies! Some bitches are just so miserable and messy that they cant help but to stand in a corner and peep your every move. But yet they will smile in you face and try to be your buddy and shit but sweetie, you can carry your ass because i know your kind, as well as your motive. If people have to go up and beyond to try to ruin someones relationship what do you think will happen to your relationship if and when you ever get in one.The bitches that have a man or HUSBAND are not exempt! They are by far the worse ones!! And they do the most cheating! And the most talking, as IF they have room to do so!

I have never worried about if a nigga cheats on their girl or if a girl cheats on their nigga. I have a hard enough time keeping up with my own shit! And even if i did they need to do their own detective work on their mate. I'm not the one to break up a happy home or cell(pun intended)! Just because you see someone having a conversation or even saying hello or goodbye to someone, that doesn't mean that they are fucking! It just means that they are cordial.

Some people also don't realize while they are trying to sabotage what you have that their real "dirty laundry" can,shall, and will be exposed if a person is pushed to a point that they cant take the accusations anymore. And that's the point that I am at right now. So please know that when you spread lies about someone, be careful because they just may know YOUR truth. If you don't want your dirty laundry aired, stay the fuck out of the next persons laundry room!

1 comment:

  1. Lawd Jesus Preach... I used to get accused of doing things and being places by females and males....And suprisingly males mostly. It got to the point in the relationship where I was sick and tired of having to defend myself. It's crazy as hell how a man can tell another man a bold face lie about about their girl. The ultimate act of BITCHASSNESS I have every went thru in my life. Made me look at people in a whole new light. It made me see when I had a man worth keeping I had to change up my scenery to avoid the foolishness. Now im lucky enough to have someone who doesn't entertain the foolishness.

    ReplyDelete